Sitefinity – New Site Deployment Checklist
// php the_time('Y') ?>
The following things to note when you deploy a new Sitefinity site to production environment:
- Check the site authentication mode. It must have only one authentication. Check “Anonymous” and un-check “Integrated windows”
- Check Theme style link binding. Sometimes you need to add aspnet_isapi.dll wildcard in order to make the theme work again.
IIS > Website > Properties > Home directory tab > Configuration > Wildcard application maps > Add (C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\aspnet_isapi.dll)
Make sure to UNCHECK “Verify that file exists” or you will have 404 errors everywhere.
- Check if your server have all required MIME types eg. Silverlight MIMEs
- Give the website folder “ASPNET” and “NETWORK SERVICE” WRITE access
- Reindex all your search indexes.
- Update your license file to correct site domain license
… will add more as I find things later.